Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am depressed today

I posted on a Christian blog to support a friend, and the f*g bastards managed to upset me. Now they're blaming me for being upset, as if a person had no right no experience emotions.

I am so glad I am no longer a Christian. F*g bastards deserve all my resentment and my rage. They are robots who only allow themselves to feel the feelings the religion allows them to. They figure they're like a radio and that they can switch stations at pleasure. Let's see, the Bible says that I should love this person, so I will love her. Now, the Bible says to hate gays, so I no longer like Larry 'cause he's a queer.

I can't believe that they're going around preaching a so-called gospel of "love," when they're so miserable and brainwashed themselves. I wonder what would happen to these people if I put them in a nice hotel in a city with no churches and no evangelicals around.

Would they eventually learn to enjoy themselves? Would they realize that there are a lot of cool, good, kind people in the world who aren't Christians? What is it going to take to wake up those people from the dream. I am convinced that reasoning with them is a waste of time, mostly.

One thing I know tonight. I don't want them anywhere near me. The creeps make me majorly uncomfortable. At this moment, I could even say I hate them, but I know tomorrow I will, again, feel compassion and understanding for them. It is hard not to, when one sees how they're wasting their lives for a worthless cause.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've felt this exact same way. the hatred and meanness of so-called christians definitely seems evil.

i'm sorry it depressed you~ i think depression is often justified anger at outside things, but repressed or turned inwards. what do you think?

Temaskian said...

F* 'em. They're so full of sh*.

I don't think I was ever like that when I was a Christian. I would try to defend Christianity, never attack or insult atheists. It's so bloody unbiblical.

Anonymous said...

Great that you were able to come through everything 'pseudo Christian' that I believe a lot of so-called 'Christians seem to be. I had a recent conversation with a Christian homeschooler and she started going on about the old labour party trying to allow prostitutes to work legally from their homes in the suburbs etc, etc, the general rubbishing banta of 'bad' people. I kicked myself after simply walking away from the conversation for not saying to her "hey, guess what, you know that 'Jesus' loved all people regardless of who they were or what they did".

unrepentant said...

Wow! Thanks guys for your support.

I didn't know anybody was reading this blog!