Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dragging my feet

Wow! I think I’ve overdone it. With workshops, plans, and this and that, I’ve managed to bring my system to a halt. I feel like doing nothing, and that’s not good. Usually, depression follows that.

At least I haven’t forsaken daily exercise. Good thing, because it is my lifeline, my one survival tool.

I will push myself a little today, though. I have the feeling that an unfinished task may be causing me to drag my feet. If after that I still feel I need a break, I’ll take it.

Or maybe it’s physical. Last night I went to bed at 9 pm. I had a half-decent night’s sleep, and when my alarm clock went off at 8:30 am, I wanted to sleep more. That isn’t normal.

Here’s is hoping that I’ll feel better later.

1 comment:

me as i am said...

I'm sorry you're feeling drained. Maybe all the changes and work you're doing are just more taxing than they might seem. I've been feeling that way myself lately.

Take care of yourself.