Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Keeping Record of My Developing Feelings

I will edit this post every once in a while. So that I can read it later, months later, and see how I was feeling at the time.

Day 1
=====

1:30 pm
I will find a job, no matter how hard I have to work at it.

2:00 pm
This is horrible. Nobody wants us. The world is against us. We will never find jobs. We will have to sell our house, move to an apartment, and be destitute for the rest of our lives.

2:30 pm
This is my opportunity to get out there and get back to where I was before it all fell apart on me. I will be back. People who want jobs find jobs.

3:00 pm
I don't feel I have the right to enjoy life. How can I enjoy life not knowing where our income is going to be coming from?

3:30 pm
Heck, life goes on. I will enjoy what's there to enjoy and life will take care of itself.

3:45 pm - Feeling hopeless again, like at 2:00 pm.

4:30 pm - This is great a new beginning. That job was going to pay him too low any way. Now we can roll up our sleeves and find work we deserve.

5:30 pm - Sad. So sad. I feel like crying, again. But I am determined to not let his ruin my life. I will force myself to have fun. There are lots of things to do for free. Cooking us a spaghetti dinner to celebrate our new beginning.

7:00 pm Now it's really hitting me. The job market is difficult right now, and finding a job won't be easy at all. I am feeling the pain right now, in my gut. It won't go away. I may cry myself to sleep.

1 comment:

Positive said...

Hi,

Here's a positive affirmation by Louise Hay to find a better job.

I am totally open and receptive for a wonderful new position.
One that uses all my talents and abilities.
One that allows me to express my creativity in ways that are fulfilling to me.
I work for people whom I love, who love and respect me, in a wonderful location, and earning good money.

Also, say you love to work for Cisco, you can affirm that as follows:
I really really love to work for Cisco.

Love. :)

Cheers,